Friday, November 10, 2006

Exactly what I suggested. Well done.


Well, all I have to say is next week on The Office, they're merging the Scranton and Stamford branches, which means Pam and Jim will be back in the same office! (Pay no attention to the slutty sales rep behind the curtain.) And Variety reported today that NBC has officially signed Studio 60 for a full year. Clearly the writers, producers and executives of these two brilliant shows have been reading my blog and checking my away messages, which obviously helped them make these decisions, since they're doing exactly what I suggested.
(wink, wink. nudge, nudge. Hehe. Wouldn't it be nice if that's how it worked?!)

Quality TV wins again!!

(Oh, and on a side note -- the house and the senate and... wait for it... Rummy's gone! Which I know has nothing to do with quality TV, but I have to say I'm thrilled.)

No comments: