Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

OK TV fans, what are your favorite Halloween TV specials? Here are mine. Got faves you don't see here? Leave them in the comments!

- It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! (Peanuts classic. Not as good for me as the Thanksgiving one, but still good.)

- Garfield's Halloween Adventure (I watched this all year round when I was little. My favorite Garfield special ever.)

- Simpsons Treehouse of Horror (Simpsons. Halloween. Need I say more?)

And a little TREAT for you:

2 comments:

Brett... said...

Did this run this year? I just watched the Great Pumpkin tonight, but no sign of Garfield? I loved this! It always scared the piss out of me when I was young when the ghost pirates seeped into where Garfield was hiding. Love it.

Lisa said...

Hahaha it used to scare me too!!! It's so great. And no, they never play it anymore. Sad. All these little kids are too busy watching a 3-D Dora the Explorer literally step out of their screen and run through their living room. Sigh. What has the world come to. ;-)