Thursday, October 25, 2007

Rock it!

Just a few of the endless reasons I love 30 Rock:

Tina Fey.

Tounge-in-cheek humor. (i.e. Jack's impressions of Tracy's family, Liz's "followship" award, references to G.E.)

Guest appearances by Will Arnett (you may remember him as G.O.B. from Arrested Development)

"Page-off." (Need I say more?)

Liz: "It was terrible. I went to her apartment. I don't think she has a toilet! I saw my future, Jack."
Jack: "Never go with a hippie to her second location."

Liz Lemon: "Hi. I don't want to sound like a weirdo fan, but I am... obsessed with anything you've ever done... You are great. I grew up wanting to be you... You are my heroine. And by heroine, I mean lady hero. I don't want to inject you and listen to jazz! Hahahaha!"

Liz: "Have you been drinking WINE all day?"
Rachel: "Oh, it's heart healthy."
Liz: "ALL day?"
Rachel: "Oh come on Liz, it's the '90s!"
Liz: "...no. Did an F train just go by your WINDOW?!"

No comments: